1. I ♥ my boys!!! They are my world! Brody is 3 and Grady (Gray) is 19 months.
3. I don't have A best friend, I have 7 of them!!! I have 7 of the BEST friends in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! We have been best friends since H.S. and they are AMAZING!!! They are like sisters to me. We get together AT LEAST once a month and I know I can always count on them for EVERYTHING! This year they threw a surprise party for me....a "10th anniversary of my 21st birthday" party:) LOL!
4.My BFF Amanda and I went through our 1st pregnancies at EXACTLY the same time:) When I told her I was preggo, she said "I am too!". We had the same due date!!!! What are the chances of that!?! She had a C-section scheduled for a week before we were due and I was SOOOO mad that she was going to have her baby 1st...but, my water ended up breaking the day before her C-section!!! Brody was born Nov. 8th, 2007 and Bella was Nov. 9th 2007!! (our second babies were born 4 months apart. Again, I had a boy and she had a girl:)
5. I am a country girl! I grew up out in the middle of no where (near a tiny town in IL) WAY out in the woods. I got married and we bought land right down the road from my parents! We can walk through the woods to get to their house;)
6. I have always loved to go mushroom hunting:) It's like a little treasure hunt:) I used to have dreams about it when I was little:) Now, I love to take my boys every spring!
7. I LOVE the STL Cardinals!!!!!! Go Cards!!!
8. I CANNOT sing but, I LOVE to Karaoke!;) So fun!!
9. I ♥ the 80s!!! The best music and movies EVER came from this era...and I was born in 80':)
10. Teaching Kindergarten is not only my job, but it's also my hobbie!!! I love it!!! It's so much fun!! And I feel sooo blessed to have the job of my dreams!! Thank you so much to all of my blogging friends who have made me 100xs the teacher that I used to be!!! I always tell everyone that blogging is like going to a workshop EVERY day:)